Nationwide New Heights® Select fixed indexed annuity
Choose a new path for your retirement future
Protect and grow your retirement savings
Many individuals planning for retirement face a dilemma: in today’s low interest rate environment, how do you protect the money you’ve worked so hard for while continuing to grow your savings? A Nationwide New Heights Select fixed indexed annuity can help you potentially accumulate assets for retirement and protect your savings from downside market risk.
- Capital preservation – Regardless of how the index performs, your premium and credited earnings are protected from downside market risk1
- Accumulation – Access globally diversified index options in a single contract for consistent growth opportunities in changing markets
- Enhanced guarantees available for an additional cost with one of two guaranteed income riders or enhanced death benefit riders:
- High Point 365 Select rider with Bonus Providing a level of certainly regarding the minimum level of income you can expect in retirement, this rider offers a higher guaranteed income benefit value growth and the flexibility to begin withdrawals earlier.
- High Point 365 Select Offering competitive payout percentages that increase the longer you wait to start withdrawals and potential for income growth based on the Highest Daily Accumulation Value, this rider is ideal for those with a longer timeline before needing income.
- Protect and Grow a Legacy with one of the Nationwide High Point® Select Enhanced Death Benefit riders
Riders are optional, available for an additional cost and must be elected at contract issue. Only one rider may be selected.
1 Please note that the optional rider charge will reduce the value of the annuity contract.
Annuities have limitations. They are long-term vehicles designed for retirement purposes. They are not intended to replace emergency funds, to be used as income for day-to-day expenses or to fund short-term savings goals. Please read the contract, product brochure, and Disclosure Summary for complete details.
Nationwide New Heights Select, an individual, single purchase payment, deferred fixed index annuity is issued by Nationwide Life and Annuity Insurance Company, Columbus, Ohio. Please note, the contract does not directly participate in any stock or equity investments. Withdrawals are subject to income tax, and withdrawals before age 59½ may be subject to a 10% early withdrawal federal tax penalty. Nationwide Life and Annuity Insurance Company, Columbus, Ohio 43215.
Nationwide, the Nationwide N and Eagle, Nationwide is on your side, Nationwide New Heights and New Heights are service marks of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company. © 2020 Nationwide
ICC20-FACC-0126AOPP, ICC20-FARR-0122AO, ICC20-FARR-0123AO, ICC20-FARR-0124AO, ICC20-FARR-0125AO