Nationwide New Heights®
An exclusive opportunity to offer a name your clients know and trust
Why are top advisors moving their business to New Heights®?
Nationwide New Heights fixed indexed annuities offer advisors powerful opportunities to grow and protect their clients’ retirement savings. The exclusive NYSE® Zebra Edge® Index is designed by Roger Ibbotson, Zebra Capital and NYSE® and offers:
- 130% Index Allocation, No Cap, No Spread1
- 71% higher returns than the S&P 500® Price Index2
- 73% less volatility than the S&P 500® Price Index2
Take the next step toward offering Nationwide New Heights to your clients. Fill out this form and we’ll contact you shortly.
What is a fixed indexed annuity?
A fixed indexed annuity is a contract you buy from an insurance company that provides the opportunity to earn interest based on the changes in an index such as the S&P 500® Composite Price Index. Regardless of index performance, indexed annuity contract values will not be impacted by negative index returns.
- A fixed indexed annuity is not a stock market investment and does not directly participate in any stock or equity investment
- A fixed indexed annuity may be appropriate for those individuals who want the opportunity to capture upside potential while having a level of protection from market downturns
- Lifetime income or an enhanced death benefit may be provided through the purchase of an optional rider for an additional cost. Lifetime income may be provided through annuitization at no additional cost1, and a base contract death benefit is available at no additional cost
- Withdrawals taken before age 59½ may incur a 10% early withdrawal federal tax penalty in addition to ordinary income taxes; withdrawals may trigger surrender charges, reduce your death benefit and contract value and may also reduce any guaranteed lifetime withdrawal benefits
Guarantees and protections are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing company.
1 For New Heights 12. Allocations as of June 1, 2018.
2 From 7/6/00 – 3/31/18. The NYSE® Zebra Edge® Index was established on 10/11/2016. Performance for the NYSE® Zebra Edge® Index is back-tested by applying the index strategy, which was designed with the benefit of hindsight, to historical financial data. Back-tested performance is hypothetical and has been provided for informational purposes only.
• Not a deposit • Not FDIC or NCUSIF insured • Not guaranteed by the institution • Not insured by any federal government agency • May lose value
This material is not a recommendation to buy, sell, hold, or roll over any asset, adopt a financial strategy or use a particular account type. It does not take into account the specific investment objectives, tax and financial condition or particular needs of any specific person. Clients should work with their financial professional to discuss their specific situation.
Nationwide New Heights, an individual, single purchase payment, deferred indexed annuity, is issued by Nationwide Life and Annuity Insurance Company, Columbus, OH, 43215.
Nationwide, the Nationwide N and Eagle, Nationwide is on your side, Nationwide New Heights and New Heights are service marks of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company. © 2018 Nationwide